why do men have to be so hard!!!! :)

over 10 years ago

is there any chance that m eand 18/11/1989 will get backto together ny dob is 31/07/1991

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Heidi,

We can look at this in Live-Chat as a relationship reading. This is my $10 special.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Heidi-Marie,

All men arent hard to get along with,if thats what you mean. I can look into this with you and see what is ahead for you and he. Lets chat now!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you will be reunited with a love one but their is somthing in between the line before you jump..you should look.

come chat with me ill be glad to tell you more

hope to hear from you soon

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Hello Heidi, i’m sensing very stongly you have all your answers within self, good things awaits you. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello Heidi,

Relationship potential spreads happen to be one of my specialties. Contact me live and I’ll be happy to look into this for you.

over 10 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Hi, i see a lot of mixed signals and questions you need answers too, contact me i will offer you a full detailed reading for $10.00