lost jewellery

over 10 years ago

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I work in a jewellers, and recently two pendants with chains on them have gone missing. The last I remember seeing them was last Thursday, but after that it’s all a blur.

the pendants are both gold.. one a mixture of yellow gold and a lighter yellow gold, and the other yellow gold with rose gold on it. Both are tear drop shaped, with celtic designs on containing welsh gold (one is a celtic knot (rose gold), the other is a tree of life design with ivy leaves on it (light almost white yellow gold)

We already have other designs exactly the same, but the two I was meant to be putting in my cabinet have gone! I also work with my boyfriend, and he has three of the same design on his desk at the moment.

I was wondering if anybody could get a sense of where they may have been mislayed? If it helps, the both of us worked in a different branch last friday, and two others who have been in the business a long time worked in the store we are usually in. (its a small family run business with two stores) and I don’t remember seeing them Saturday…. we hunted high and low for them today but with no luck. I’m at a complete loss and starting to worry and blame myself for it, i’m just completely blank… they are worth quite a bit of money too which doesn’t help!

ANY help at all would be appreciated! Thankyou in advance!

xx