i need to know

over 10 years ago

My date birth 09/28/88 my boy friend date birth 04/01/88 I feel his not into me anymore he flirting around with other girls on phone on websites I want to know if he into someone eles .are relationship going through a separation.I asol want to know how does my friend feel of me his date birth is 06/25/90 does he think about me all the time am I the only girl I talk too does he dream about me cuz I dream of him.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Carmen,

I am picking up a ot of issues here,and do feel like the bf is into someone else…several someone elses,actually. Lets do a reading to look deeper into this.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hmm.. sound to me like i serious love traingle here.. your bf still does still care for you ..but he is confused and he is playing to much but the 2 of you will realise whats the best things to do .

come see me in LC.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this accurately and see how this person feels towards you and whats ahead just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello carmen, I would be happy to do several readings on these issues for you. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Hi, i see a lot of confusion & mixed signals, contact me i will offer you a full detailed reading for $10.00