cross road

over 10 years ago

in basic i appear to be stuck at a cross road theres something inside has made me put the brakes on

over 10 years ago
spiritual..psychic's photo

LOVE HEALER & PSYCHIC (spiritual..psychic)

4 posts

dear you need to come private. allow me to help you but its public place so we can share things here. looking for insight. join me regards

over 10 years ago
psychicamanda143 didn't upload a photo

★PsychicAmanda★ (psychicamanda143)

12 posts

Hello sweetie,

i would be more then happy to help shed some light on your current path.

feel free to contact me at anytime.

Blessings

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to do a tarot reading for you to shed some light on your situation. I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

Now is the time to use your intuition as well as your brains. I see you having the tendency to overthink at times; you must choose what gives you the greatest happiness in the long run, instead of choosing the “easy way out.” If you need more insight I am online now.

Blessings, Penney

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Usually when you’re at a cross roads, this is the moment you are deciding whether to go in on direction or another one. Indecision for to long can hold you back and stop you from living life to the fullest. Perhaps be true to yourself, you know exactly what you like or don’t like and being concise and clear you will find the answer.

over 10 years ago
advisorchristin23 didn't upload a photo

Advisor Christin (advisorchristin23)

63 posts

There are many crossroads in life that’s why your spirit guides have brought you here so that you can lessen your confusion i really do hope that you find the right psychic because it is a state like that can be very critical for your love life money etc.

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

When at a cross roads it is best to only stop for a moment. You must remember to follow your own intuition. Whichever way you feel you should go, is the way you should go. I sense you have the answer inside of you. You may need help seeing which path to take, but inside you know. If you need more insight we can schedule a chat or a tarot reading.

-Shalen