confused.

over 10 years ago

Hi im moving to the same city as 23.04.87 and we had a falling out three weeks ago. will he contact me soon and will we ever sort things out?

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello C, honey we need to get private ..it’s public place.because i believe you need insight of your situation.its possible by proper communication between you and me.so i will wait . thanks

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

dear C, readings are not free.you have to hire any of you to get insight details ..:) thanks ..

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see if contact will be taking place just provide names and dobs

over 10 years ago
psychicaim didn't upload a photo

PsychicAim (psychicaim)

21 posts

hello c, i fell that we need to do a love and relationship reading for you to see where things are going? please contact me iam online now! god bless

over 10 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

there’s something going on here that trips this relationship up every time it is just about to get off the ground, this has got to be incredibly frustrating – i’m online lets chat – i’ll help you to get to the thing that keeps sabotaging your relationship and then the on again off again type thing will stop happening

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hello C Lee, I would be happy to do a tarot reading for you and see where things are heading between the two of you. Contact me live, I’m online now.

over 10 years ago
visionsbylilyanne didn't upload a photo

Lily Anne's Visions (visionsbylilyanne)

5 posts

Hello C. From the birthdate you’ve provided it does show here that this person is a very grounded and stubborn person being a Taurus, and is very resistant to change. This falling out has upset them deeply and is something that will have to take time to get over. However, I can provide you the necessary insight and guidance to turn this around to be in your favor. Just feel free to contact me for further details.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do feel YES you 2 will sort things out but alot of explianination from HIM is going to come out. their is many things you need to know about with this topic and also when you will see him or come to a concusion with things with him.

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in LC .

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cindy,

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have the insight and answers that you are looking for…Thanks!

over 10 years ago
shalen's photo

Shalen H (shalen)

115 posts

Darling, you are wallowing in confusion and uncertainty. Reach out to him. I am available for chat if you need more advice.

over 10 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.