Soulmate

over 10 years ago

Will I ever marry him my soulmate, and when. I have been told by a psychic yes and given a year however he was wrong. Should I give up and learn to accept that it’s not going to happen in this lifetime for me? Thanks. An honest answer is very appreciated.

over 10 years ago
fragrantflower's photo

Sanosha (fragrantflower)

3 posts

As candid as i may sound its not at all essential to marry your soud mate.Soul mates are part of the same soul group that the reason you feel that level of comfort around them.Soul mates come in our lives for amny reasons, to support us, or to teach us live lessons or simply to have an interaction with us.Its not uncommon for soul mates to drift apart from you. And its completely all right.Life is about moving on and I am sure some one some where is made for you.So do not be disheartened because that person will come into your life at the appinted time and you will recognise him. Hope that was helpful to you. Blessings and regards, Sanosha

over 10 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

i would be happy to perform a love\relationship reading for you dear answering all your questions for a reasonable inexpensive price :) check my page\feedback to see if im the psychic for you hope to hear from you soon god bless :)

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

yes dear. you will but there too much more to tell you about and it’s better for you to know whole situation .so come chat with me. i will give you detailed insight. thanks

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jessica,

Please go to our News & Articles Forum and read the article on Soulmates.

Firstly you do not necessarily marry a soulmate. It is a spiritual relationship not necessarily romantic.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Blessings. Don’t fall into believing you will NEVER meet the one in this lifetime. That is simply not true. Contact me for the truth. I do see someone in your life but also see that you must change your vibration and reverse that negative cycle you are in.