emz

over 10 years ago

cAn you tell me About whAts going to hAppen in my life please xx

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello dear. i can help you but its early to tell anything so i need your date of birth so get connected.than i will open many thing for you.stay blessed. come chat with me.m waiting to show you what you are looking for. thnaks

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Emma,

It is not possible to read for a person’s lifetime, because decision you make along the way can change outcomes.

However we could cover up until the end of the year and then go on from there to cover 2014 if you like.

This can all be done in Live-Chat.

The first 3 mins is free so I can work out where you are before starting.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Hello Emma, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyviolet didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyviolet

13 posts

Hello Emma I Feel You Need A Full Life Reading I Can Help You With This Situation And I Will Guide You In The Right Directiton! Please Contact Me. If Iam Not Online Please Leave Me A Message God Bless

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can provide you with a honest detailed reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can provide you with a honest detailed reading just contact me today

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Hi emma,

I can do a general tarot reading to look into your life right now and in the near future and tell you what I see. Then from there if things come up that you want more information on we can delve into more specifics.

That being said, tarot readings are the most successful when the reader knows what to look for. Are you interested in future relationships, where you’re career’s headed, or something else?

over 10 years ago

I will give you full accurate insight on your life and future in all areas . I read around the spirit of the person and future . Powerful spiritual details -sunn10020