??

over 10 years ago

Will dating 10/18/71 develop into a relationship?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

Casey, it already is. Now what? where would you like it to go?

over 10 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

would love to chat and explore ths situation charge 1.99 a min or get a full reading for 10.00 i have alot of reviews check me out

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Casey,

Idyfi is correct – it is already a relationship.

However perhaps you are asking??? – my guess here – how serious about you is this person about you?

A relationship spread will assist with the answer to that question.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Esther Libra and Yodi thanks! You are correct I guess I wonder how serious he is about me. We really like each other and spend time when we can.it’s been a bit challenging and we haven’t really put a label on what we are.

over 10 years ago

Thanks all for the replys!

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Casey how are you today and how is things with the guy going ? if your still confuse or need more insight on things i can help you. I’ll be online for this day so you can contact me at any time,i hope that you do.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Casey, I can do a relationship spread for you and he to see if you two are on the same page. Contact me live.

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/21 TO 6/28!!!!

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can see if a relationship will develop just contact me for a detailed reading

over 10 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

yes – but this time you don’t want the same pattern to repeat itself – chat me and lets talk – i’m online barbara