Career crossroads

over 10 years ago

I have an important decision to make about two job offers. Both are excellent and look like good opportunities, although the first is a solid safe option, with considerable prospects for success. The second is higher risk, but something I have been gunning for for a long time. Which is the right path for success? Which will make me happiest? I know these may not be the same thing :)

over 10 years ago

To be your happiest is to be successful :) I would love to help you with this, please contact me for more information!

over 10 years ago
sheilalorene didn't upload a photo

The Best Psychic in Phoenix... (sheilalorene)

4 posts

Miss Toria: If you contact me I will break down for you which job provides you the safes environment to work in over the long run. I will also explain to you which job will provide better increase and benefits over the long run. Would you like to know how well you will work with your boss or coworkers. I will consult with Spirit over this also. And the most important things we will address is which will allow you to have more down time in order to balance your home life. Second, which one ignites your creative passion the most in order to facilitate your happiest outcome. I’m looking forward to connecting with you or anyone else that are looking forward to these type of accurate answers.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Natalia,

I agree with Miss Toria, being happy in the job is most important, even more important than money. Of course as long as it covers the bills with extra for saving and clothes etc.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

Hi Natalia! If you haven’t chosen yet, I would be more than happy to tell you what your guides are saying about your job choice. And, congrats by the way!! It’s awesome that you have not one, but TWO job offers right now :) you’re doing something right!! :D

Please be sure to take a look at my profile before you decide to hire me, however, and make sure I’m the right reader for you. If I’m not available by the time you read this response and decide that you would like to have your reading with me, please feel free to PM me and we can schedule a time that works for both of us. Namaste! Starseed Davina

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it is better to be happy.. but to make succues you have to have more stive.. hard work will pay off better..

if you like i can tell you more in a reading.. and see where you will be working at soon.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

There is a reason that one makes YOU happy.