Fear

over 10 years ago
grace2 didn't upload a photo

grace2

1 post

I can feel something bad is going to happen to me soon. My intuition is never wrong and I really do think something negative will overcome me and I’ll be left with extreme devastation…. :(

over 10 years ago

Hello Grace, first you should start thinking more on a positive level,it seems to me you have attracted this to self. I would be more than happy to help you with this if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Grace, I believe if you get yourself in a spot that you could be thinking about more positive then things will be given to you more easier. If you want more insight please let me know.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Grace,

You are NEVER wrong? Wow that must be nice. Now be honest with yourself…how many times in your life have you made a mistake? A bunch I bet,like anyone else. I can help you gain that positive energy back. Lets have a reading and see what needs to be done to bring your old self back.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hi grace, I can understand why this would shake you up and possibly make you nervous. It can be difficult sometimes to understand if we are focused to much on that negative feeling or if maybe what you are sensing is not something “bad” but maybe just some changes coming. I can help you… come see me for a reading and we can look into this..-> http://bit.ly/16gh9J1