A month and a half ago...

over 10 years ago

My ex boyfriend sadly commit suicide.. He left nothing.. I’m confused and going through a lot as anyone would. It’s difficult. There are no answers to my questions.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I know you’re hurting right now, but I see the beginnings of something new too.

Contact me live and we can talk about this more.

HR: Ar, 3s

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

Hello. I too have experienced the loss of a loved one to an unexplained suicide and I can’t say that I understand completely what you are going through, because we all experience these things differently, but I probably have a pretty good idea. If you would like to connect through a reading, I would be more than happy to try to contact him and also tell you what your guides are saying happens next.

Please be sure to take a look at my profile before you decide to hire me, however, and make sure I’m the right reader for you. If I’m not available by the time you read this response and decide that you would like to have your reading with me, please feel free to PM me and we can schedule a time that works for both of us. Namaste! Starseed Davina

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

what are your questions?

over 10 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

hello dear contact me i solve your problem on the right way ,

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear about your ex bf. may god rest his soul.

i would be glad to give you answers you need and would help you throught this tough times..their is somthing you need to know .. come chat with me ill explain more..

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

All souls find peace after death. Sadly, not all find peace before it. I am so sorry for your loss. My cousin committed suicide last October so I can understand what you are going through. You are right, there are no answers to satisfy your questions. Contact me anytime I’ll be happy to help you cope with your loss and get on a path to healing your broken heart.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You are right,there are no real answers to this. He has left all those who he loved behind,and wanting to know why he did this. Bond together with some of them and maybe some answers will be found. If you need someone to talk to about this,let me know.

Blessings to you and his family !

over 10 years ago

Do not try to rush yourself and please, do not question your feelings and emotions about this…there is a lot of healing you will need to do and there is no time frame for it, you take as long as you need. If you would like to speak to me directly I am usually here -> http://bit.ly/16gh9J1

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hi I can do a Ouija session for you

over 10 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

Jike, You will never know the truth of WHY! perhaps you will find something to give you hope. contact me if you want to talk.