is moses right for me?

over 10 years ago

hi i met this man who is younger than me,is he really interested or just a player? please any insight?

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I sense very much that this person is a danger to you. Your instincts are right, it’s time to stop ignoring them.

Chat with me live and we can talk about this more.

HR: XVI, XVIII

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your heart says he is dedicated but your head says he is not. if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat for more insight to the situaion.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Elsa,

I do not feel he is an actual danger to you as in physical. Perhaps maybe not good for you?

However in saying that a Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

This happens to be my $10 special.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships.I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.I will give you straight-forward and honest answers and peace of mind.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Elsa, To me you need to take a step back and think about what you asked. Because how you know if he is a player unless you seen it with your eyes open. I am also believe he may not be healthy for you. In life. If you want more insight into this please see my profile and contact me

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)