Hi

over 10 years ago

Thought I would come and say hi, for me life has been an interesting rollarcoaster good and bad. Manage to come out the other side of a dark time and those responsible are now facing up to what they did. Life can only get better.

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

That’s right, Happy to hear you found peace,

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

it’s a damn cold night, trying to figure out this life, take me by the hand, take me somewhere new….I’m with you! I heard this song come through for you. It is by Averil Lavigne.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Polly,

Life can only get better is a great attitude to have because it is living the Law of Attraction in a positive manner.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Polly, I feel like you have sometimes misunderstand things that got thrown to you. Or had gotten misleading into a situation that was out of controlled please let me know if i am getting the right information from you. If you want a reading on it let me know. Contact me today. God bless you

over 10 years ago

Hi Mary

Thank you for your message the song is called I’m with you. I think that is a message from my nan telling me she is watching over me.

Hi Jessica

Thank you, my instincts have never been wrong, 2 people were behind what happened, one made it known to me recently the other my spirit guides showed me. I am through the dark stuff and life is better, both people are facing the consequences of their actions and my nan is watching over me and am pretty sure she would step in and stop anything further from happening. One of those 2 people was jealous and took matters into their own hands when I would not do what they wanted and that was to end contact with someone and talk to some other people. That person became obsessed with it. The other was obsessed with her own ego that they took things too far, would lie about what they were doing in the end I found out and they were gone burger. Both I thought were friends, turns out 2 faced liars who were disturbed upstairs