Will I....

over 10 years ago

I still can’t understand why someone who said that they love me would steal from me. Does Terrence realize how much he has hurt me and taken from me? Will I ever be able to trust again? And will I ever be able to forgive him?

over 10 years ago

I would love to help you through this. Contact me as it is more of a private matter. Many blessings!!

over 10 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

This is very sad for you? Terrence has a problem and I believe doesn’t go into the emotion of how it hurts. Call me and I will look further for you

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Purplegurl, I think there is some you need to look before you react if this makes sense to you. Make more wiser decisions. Love and Light to you!

over 10 years ago

Actually it does not.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Purplegurl,

Terrance may realize he hurt you,but I dont feel he knows how much. You will forgive him but you wont forget what he has done,and thats going to make it tough. Time will help,but I also feel he may try and come back to you,telling you he is sorry and wont ever do it again,etc. Beware,as he isnt trustworthy and wont be for some time. Online now to help you !

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello again PurpleLilyGurl / Purplegurl,

I hope that between all these different networks you have had your question answered, in the way you want it answered. I can see, from your response to me on the “Other’ Network that Raw truth just doesn’t seem to set with with you.

Have a blessed Day.

over 10 years ago

I appreciate the truth. What I don’t like is rudeness. And you are quite rude!!! And I hope that between all these different networks you learn to be curb your rudeness!!!

over 10 years ago

Kandi, you should try reading the other responses here and see that there are ways to express truth without being rude and nasty!

over 10 years ago

Thank you Blue Dragon.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Purplegurl,

Sorry I did not find Dargon’s reply nasty and rude. Blunt!!! Yes.

You most likely will not like me earlier.

You asked a question how can someone say they love you then steal from you.

True Hurts – Terrance did not love you – he is a smart guy who knows the right words to say to keep you in his life for when he needs you.

Sorry you may love him, but always believe a man’s behaviour and not his words.

His behaviour shows he is not a trustworthy person and if you chose to keep him in your life, only more heartbreak will follow.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

I never said that Blue Dragon was rude. That comment was to Kandi. I wouldn’t be thanking Blue Dragon if I thought he was rude.

over 10 years ago

1569 posts

Sorry I misunderstood your previous posting.

I you ask about forgiving him? I like to put a different idea to you – Forgive the deed (because you cannot change it) but not the person.

It is possible?? if you check out his prior romantic history, there could be a pattern of behaviour here?

Forgiveness is more about not holding onto anger because it is not good for you.

I agree with Dargon, I believe he will be back at some stage also. However sorry I do not believe love is his motivation in relationships. I feel it more about having his needs met.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Well, after what happened today, I don’t think he will be coming around anymore.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

This is someone who will always put himself first. But you realize that now, and you have a choice. You can have him only under his terms.

Contact me live and we can talk more about this.

HR: 6r, As

over 10 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Purplegurl,

Like Ashley I believe he will still try to test your resolve. Except it. Ashley also appears to agree with me – it is about his needs and on his terms only. In a nutshell – a selfish person.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

I definitely agree with both of you, he is selfish and thinks only of himself. Thanks for the input. It’s very helpful.

over 10 years ago

Hello Purplegurl, Terrance is someone whose all about self as long as he’s good he doesn’t care about others, he knows he can get away with this he will keep trying you as long as you allow, and yes you will forgive him BUT you will never forget the way he has treated you. If you choose to stay in this relationship this will continue, only you can STOP him. You deserve happiness Purplegurl. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Let go….and walk away with your dignity intact! This will help to put you on the path to forgiveness.

over 10 years ago

Hi. I was just wondering if there was a time frame for when he will try to “apologize”.

over 10 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Purplegirl,

At no stage did I say he would attempt to apologize. In fact he is most likely going to try and make you look like it was all your fault and nothing to do with him.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

I didn’t say that you said he would attempt to apologize. There is a response there that said he may try.

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi Purplegurl. One of the questions you asked related to forgiveness….the guides want you to know or understand that your ‘dignity’ is ‘intact’....so you can walk away or let go from this situation.