ANSWER PLEASE

over 10 years ago

Hi my husband,children and myself have had a very rough 6 months,,do u see us going on a well deserved holiday this year ? X

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

contact me

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello maria i would love to give you detailed insight.better call me because its public place so i can’t share anything here.i will wait for you.thanks

over 10 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i have read your post and i would like to tell you what i see please contact me live.

over 10 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

Come to me in chat and I will look at your possibilities. Things I believe are changing for the better for you but lets go deeper than that

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

Hi there, come and have a free chat for a connection and we can take it from there.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Maria, I think there is changes your seeking and you need to be more patient. If you need more insight let me know

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Maria,

If you would like some answers to this question,please come for a reading with me. I am a top ranked psychic on the site and would be glad to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Maria Dawn,

I can look ahead to your future and Honestly Enlighten you on where your life’s path will take you.

<= Click My NAME & Connect with ME in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I definitely see an opportunity for that, though it may not be exactly what you had in mind.

Chat with me live and we can talk about this more.

Ll: 15, Aw