When will it come?

over 10 years ago

When will I have more money than I could ever want to spend and have every bill I owe paid off in full? Is there someone watching over me, and who is it?

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Contact me, I have your answers

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello , dear i will give you insight and help you through.but it is public place.better come and chat in private. i will wait thanks

over 10 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

This seems to be the question of many right now. I can look at all financial possibilities through your date of birth…Call me now

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tanny,

I sense you are about to enter a period of prosperity in August,that should help you to catch up on all the bills and so forth. We would have to look into the rest of this,but no one ever has all the money they want to spend…maybe you should try to look at this a different way,say,like having all the money you need to be comfortable,instead. ONline now if you want to hear more on this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Tanny,

I will do an in depth reading to help Honestly Enlighten you on what you can expect in your financial future, as well as who is “Watching Over You”.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

You are struggling right now because it seems you’ve just come off some hardships. Perhaps an illness in your immediate family has caused you to take out loans. Truth is you have more money right now than you think, you’re eyes just aren’t opened to it.

Contact me live and we can talk more about this.

Ll: 4s, 7s

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tanny,

I would like to assist you in getting prosperity for yourself but not just for now but for the rest of your life.

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Tanny, Something you have to look into the light in what your asking. If you need help please let me know.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you will get what you need.. not what you dont… ya know…for more detiales and insights to what i mean, come chat with me ,,

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)