I feel like I am drowning

over 10 years ago

I need your help please. Am I ever going to get financial security soon or am I going to lose everything? Also I want to know what is going to happen with Robert and I his birthday is 5-7-69 and I’m 7-13-69

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Michelle,

It appears to me that you need a relationship reading between you and Robert plus a seperate reading to look at your financial situation.

Did you know I run a special for 25 mins at $15 only?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

right now your in many stressed out predictions that come to your mind…but from what i feel . their is no need to worrie, if you want to realy know what i mean your more then welcome to visit me in chat for more insights..

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Michelle,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is happening and what WILL happen. Lets do a reading and see together.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

let me help you right away , I will give you full accurate insight and spiritual help to draw finances to you , and your relationship to get back on track . Please contact me . I know I can help you many years of helping people in your situations on both areas. _Please leave a message , or contact me sunn10020 You will get the answers and time frame and help you need . Blessings

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Michelle, I believe your feeling like your trapped but that’s a part of your fear that you have been having as of lately. If you want to re-correct this towards something else please let me know. Love and Light to you!

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

I can give you a powerful african money ritual as for Robert he is in a confused state right now but come chat with me I can give you moor

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

Hi Michelle. I’m sorry you’re going through such a difficult period of time with your finances. I would be more than happy to do a reading and tell you what your guides are saying about that and your relationship with Robert.

Please be sure to take a look at my profile before you decide to hire me, however, and make sure I’m the right reader for you. If I’m not available by the time you read this response and decide that you would like to have your reading with me, please feel free to PM me and we can schedule a time that works for both of us. Namaste! Starseed Davina

over 10 years ago
christine1980's photo

Here and Now Psychic/Medium. (christine1980)

1 post

Hello Dear Michelle, I hear your pain and your stressfull situation. Please try not to worry too much because worrying and stressing about all this negativeness surrounding you will make things worse unfortunately. I am concerned about you most of all and I want to let you know you are not alone. Praying always helps me feel better and hoping for the best also works as well. I am now guaranteed that your money worries will cease soon as I have been informed by a powerfull source who is not here for me but for you. Remain positive and know you are in good hands ok. Lovely to be here for you, Take care always your friend Christine xoxoxo

over 10 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

Shelby, Your focus is where you create your experiences. Focus on what you want to experience not what you fear.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and look into this for u accurately just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

You need more agreement, not many people are standing in agreement with you on current decisions you are making. please be careful with the people around you, there is a lot of jealousy. You’ve been going threw a bad cycle the past three years, contact me for a full detailed reading.

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

i have the power to help you get where you need to be let chat

over 10 years ago
halan's photo

*~ Ms Tiger ~* (halan)

8 posts
Spiritual Psychic Adviser Readings
Done By Phone Call Me Now ! For Fast Results
Specializing In Psychic & Taro Readings ,
Aura & Chakra Sessions Crystal & Reiki Healing
Negative Energy, Or Bad, Karma Clearing Instant
Results Reunites Lovers In Minutes Call Me Now..