what is going on in my life?

over 10 years ago

I am so confused with my life right now. I’ve always gotten on well with everyone at work and suddenly I have a couple of people being nasty behind my back and causing me grief, what have I done? I’ve also tried to live a happy loving life with my kids and tried to find love but always seem to find the wrong person and end up hurt and alone….........will I ever find mr right?? some one please help me!!!

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

You will find your true love, Life is hard but there are ways to get on the right life path contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

Hello Pisces, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, come have a private chat with me, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

SEEMS LIKE EVERONE IS WALKING OUT ON YOU WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN TRUST SOMEONE…DEAR ITS NOT WHAT YORU DOING.. CUZ I SENSE YOU HAVE A POS VIBE AN DYOU TRY TO AVOID BAD VIBES.. WICH IS GOOD. BUT THEIR IS ALWAYS THAT “SOMTHING” THAT BRING YOU DOWN..

IF YOU LIKE YOUR MORE THEN WELCOME TO VISIT ME IN CHAT AND ILL BE GLAD TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WHERE THINGS ARE HEADED FROM HERE.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I have your answers if you would like to chat please contact me

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Confused Pisces,

I can feel your pains of the past, frustrations of the present and Honestly Enlighten you on what your Future holds. There is a good reason that these people are speaking ugly about you, but it is NOTHING you have caused intentionally.

<= Click MY Name & Connect with ME in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, I would be glad to look into this with you in a reading. These people talking about you are just all that talk. People who know you know better then to listen to them.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, All i can say be patient there will be light at the end of everything going on. Just be patient go with the flow! Love and light. If you need more contact me today

over 10 years ago

hello, I will give you full accurate insight and spiritual help , to break the negative from around your job , and relationships , to draw the right person in your life for the future . Contact me -I know I can help you . sunn10020-Blessings