Obstacles

over 10 years ago
nanders2 didn't upload a photo

nanders2

1 post

Everything in my life feels stuck. Everything that I do to improve my quality of life and increase my income results in nothing except obstacles or brick walls. I’m beginning to wonder if there is some curse over me. Please advise.

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Nanders,

Situations really do get tough sometimes, but it’s never a bad idea to check your focus. Are you focusing on the obstacles themselves or keeping your eyes on the destination?

Hang in there, everything always comes back around, but try not to let the roadblocks dissuade you from continued pursuit. Easier said than done possibly, but it always works out in the end.

If you have the time, do some research on the Law of Attraction. There’s a lot of truth there.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

THEIR CAN BE CURSES OR JUST LOOKING AT THE GLAD HALF EMPTY AND NOT FULL..

EITHER WAY YOU CAN COME VIST ME IN CHAT I CAN EXPLAIN MORE TO YOU.. AS TO HOW I TRULEY SEE THIGNS WORKING OUT FOR YOU THE FUTURE. AND HOW TO SUCCED INSTEAD OF FALL.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

You can always change the path you are on,and stop being stuck. I’d like to look into this for you and see what you really need to do though. I am online now and would be glad to do a reading on it and offer my suggestions and advice.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Nanders2,

I can take a deep look into your world, and that which surrounds your world, to Honestly Enlighten you on what is going on. I can offer Guidance down a more positive path.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
tarawyn's photo

Tarawyn (tarawyn)

1 post

I will give you a free reading, I need your name and birthdate….

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Nanders, I feel you need to be patient at where you stand if that makes sense. As well look what you have in front of you. You say this but then plans change. If you want more insight please let me know

over 10 years ago

Hello Nanders, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

First off, I don’t believe in curses. By definition a curse is stagnant energy and energy cannot be stagnant.

I feel you’re not dreaming big enough here. Dare to dream and watch your dreams come true.

Contact me live for further information.

HR: Pp, 9p

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nanders,

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

Nanders, think about what you are thinking about and think again! It very easy and comfortable to go to the past. Be in the moment and WAIT for the future to unfold. Your vibration attracts what you are vibrating. so vibrate what you want NOW!