Does he think of me!!!!

over 10 years ago

No matter what I do I can’t get him out of my head am I on his mind? is that why he is constantly on my mind.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Rebecca,

I am online now and would be glad to look at this for you and see what is going on. Please check my feedback and then get back to me.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Specializing in all Love,Soulmates,and Relationship areas.I’m an experienced and accurate psychic.I will give you straight-forward and honest answers to help you find the truth of your situation and peace of mind.

over 10 years ago

Hello Rebecca, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

To me Rebecca the reason why you still have him on the mind is because there is something inside of you is saying its not the time to let go. If you want more insight into this please read over my profile and contact me.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I’m getting that the end of this relationship was pretty rough, lot’s of fighting. You’ve come out of it strong ready to move on, but subconsciously you still feel burdened by it.

Contact me live and we can talk about this more.

Ll: 5s, 10w

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rebeccam

When you are in a siutation like this that you are constantly thinking about a particular person or subject, you cannot just switch off because you are a person.

You may like to consider doing this – when it pops back in your head yet again – say to yourself CHANGE RECORD – and also have a topic or subject that you wish in your head.

All the best ESTHER