Love & Relationships

over 10 years ago
netta didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta)

6 posts

Hi I am so confused I feel that i can’t trust people like I wanted to anymore. I gave my hope and a lot of money into psychics that i thought was honest and being true but then they tell me the opposite. I wanted to ask you guys if there is someone out there new for me or is someone going to come back from my past? My info is December 4, 1992 female and also should I stay at Drake University or will I attend Grand View? Please you guys I know I shouldn’t be asking but I am feeling down so badly and I feel that I can’t trust anyone and if I can trust, I feel that someone will break it or won’t be honest. Please you guys help me.

over 10 years ago

Hello Antoinette, this is what i’m getting very quickly concerning yourself. For starters you have to stop struggling, pushing, or forcing things to happen because that leads to alot of blockage. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
netta didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta)

6 posts

Hi Loving Godforever, what I trying to figure out is should I stay at Drake and should I move on from this person? And I didn’t think I was forcing anything cuz I give him space and plus I am thinking about letting go cuz he is too scared right now..I guess I am just feeling down, idk who is meant to be in my life and idk if I should stay at Drake or go to Grand View. I am so lost… :( Are you able to message me please?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Antionette,

Thanks for your clearer question.

Please understand it is not a reader’s job to tell you what to do but only intrep the card and tell you what the cards says.

However if you are open to a brief counselling session on the 3 mins introd time, visit me as a qualified counsellor – no cards pulled, not straight counselling advice. I cannot advise here because I do not know the background on why you are even waiting???

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

I will help you to look into the situation yourself and this will help you greatly. I will help you in the introduction area as well. Come see me.

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Contact me and we can chat privately about this situation, I do see many things for you, And am looking forward to hearing from you.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!