Trouble findind a boyfriend

over 10 years ago

Hello, my name is Sofia and I’m soon turning 20. The only boyfriend I had cheated on me when I was 14 and since then I could never find someone, I try but it never works out. I’m an attractive person and everybody says so. When I go clubbing I have bunch of men trying to seduce me but I know I’ll never find a boyfriend that way. I’m getting really depressed because everybody else have a boyfriend and is happily living their life and I feel like I can’t enjoy life or live it to the fullest because basically, I never really had a boyfriend since the other one cheated on me after 2 months and I know that I’m pushing everyone away because I’m afraid. I don’t know what to do. It feels like I’ll never be happy or find someone that’s going to respect me and wait for me. If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sofia,

What you are going through isnt all that uncommon,alot of people…probably even some of the guys you are meeting…have been hurt and carry the scars inside. That shouldnt mean you give up on looking,not at all,but to keep looking as you are doing now,not for a one night stand but for something more permanent. I believe you will be finding someone soon….lets chat and see what I can sense ahead for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I’m getting a very strong sense that it’s time for you to set out on your search with new conviction. There’s a really bright future in store for you but it’s going to take work to get there.

Chat with me live and we can talk more about this.

Ll: 19, 0

over 10 years ago

Specializing in all Love,Soulmates,and Relationship areas.I’m an experienced and accurate psychic.I will give you straight-forward and honest answers to help you find the truth of your situation and peace of mind.

over 10 years ago

Hello Sofia, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, come and have a private chat with me, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
calm_knight's photo

Psychic Love Expert (calm_knight)

1 post

Hi Sofia, Hope you are doing well.I would love to answer all your question in detail along with accurate time frames.Kindly provide me with your date of birth

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI SOFIA.

FIRST OF ALL DONT BE STRESSED ABOUT IT.. THEY SAY “THE FIRST LOVE IS GOING TO BE THE HARDEST TO GET OVER” SO DONT LET THAT BECOME OF YOU BECAUSE THEIR IS THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE FOR YOU.

IF YOU LIKE YOUR MORE THEN WELCOME TO VIST ME IN CHAT FOR MORE INSIGHTS AND ADVISE

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)..

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sofia, I believe you just need to love yourself more than you have. You need to find your happy side of you. If you need help please let me know!

over 10 years ago

Hello Sophia!,

This too shall pass. I can honestly guide you to a much more content place in life, much sooner than you expect.

<= Click MY Name & Connect With ME in Live Chat