Please please help me

over 10 years ago

Hi my d.o.b 10/05/1977 my husbands 24/04/79,, do u see us being evicted or will we be given the chance to prove ourselfs and keep the council house,,I’m very worried as I have four children one of which is a baby x

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is alot thats going on for you in the future…some sacrifises but in the end it will be worht it.

come chat with me ill be glad to give you more future insights advise and answers.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

I know things are scary but life has a funny way of making things work out and everything happens for a reason. Come and chat with me and we will look a little deeper into this!! Many Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Contact me for some well needed peace

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/11 TO 6/18!!!!

over 10 years ago
psychicdiorlove's photo

Psychic dior (psychicdiorlove)

29 posts
  • Hi dear, Dont worry.. Things will be okay. I do see a lot of red tape, but also alot of clearance. Im feeling a good battle around you, and would like to share my thoughts and insights.Please contact me* :)✻
over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Contact me for the answers, Looking forward to hearing from you.

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

Good news! I see you saying a hard goodbye to something which is possibly your eviction. However there is a physical home immediately following it. Maybe you will be evicted but it will lead to your finding a better home than this one.

Contact me live and we can chat about this more.

Ll: 4w, 3w

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God help you!