relationship

over 10 years ago

is 28/6/70

hiding somthing from me or is he genuine in what he says to me.and will this develop into a relationship plz?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Yvette,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Hi dear, Contact me live I have some information for you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well he has been beryu blunt at times with his words when he says he does care for you and tells you the things you want to hear..but you still feel insecure..their is somthing going on with him thats giving him this hot n cold vibes towards you..

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat for more insights advise and answers to this.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/11 TO 6/18!!!!

lowered rate this week only

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

There’s definitely something large brewing under the surface here. At first glance I’d say yes he is hiding something. You probably aren’t too surprised by this insight. I see some fights that have been had, perhaps friends have been trying to warn you off this relationship but you’ve pushed forward anyway.

Contact me live and we can talk about this more.

Ll: 5w, 16

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I have your answers, You just need to contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Deb

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Specializing in all Love,Soulmates,and Relationship areas.I’m an experienced and accurate psychic.I will give you straight-forward and honest answers to help you find the truth of your situation and peace of mind.

over 10 years ago

Hello Yvette, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)