Feeling Energy

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

So this past week, Ive been feeling alot of strange sensations allover my body. Most times, it hugs my legs and my back. When Im around certain folk, I feel some kind of energy and Ive been pretty blind to it all.

I don’t see things or ear things, but Ive noticed I am very sensitive to energy and its spooks me out. I feel like Im being touched or someone’s watching me.

I did find out that my grandfather is my guide so I feel relieved in that sense. However, I feel so odd in the same that Im feeling things around me. Just always tingly and energy always washing over me.

Does anyone think something like a psychic ability is awakening or is something evil harboring that I should be concerned about? Btw, I am of Irish descent (Casey clan) so if you know of something..please share your insight. DOB 08/03/92

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Toree,

A lot of the folks that find truth in the work we do are typically gifted themselves. I wouldn’t worry about anything negative or dark here, but when you start feeling it, stop for a second and focus in on it. It should help to make the message clearer.

I would also encourage you to spend some more time in meditation with your grandfather. That practice alone could make a difference for you.