character

over 10 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

why some people create imaginary character in their life and doing daydreaming about them and feel that these characters will come in their life and exist in there. is there any connection with these characters in past life or some any other reason gimme little insight pls.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I suppose that depends on the person. Who didn’t have imaginary friends when we were kids? If it’s you daydreaming of these characters and you’re curious about that I’d suggest talking with a psychic who specializes in past lives. I don’t, but you can find some people here: http://psychic.bitwine.com/services?query=past+life+regression

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Contact me and I will give you detailed information about this situation. We chat chat discreetly and in private. I have many things to tell you and will be looking forward to hearing form you.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

IT CAN BE FROM THE PAST LIFE YES.

over 10 years ago
maryintuitive's photo

mary intuitive (maryintuitive)

45 posts

It can be for various reasons…such as a feeling of hopelessness in their own life thus escaping into another world. In this case the person needs to begin accepting how things truly are with absolutely no regrets. You can’t change things until you accept it first. It could be intuition thus the person may need to start paying more attention to developing this aspect so they can understand the meanings. But like I said – it will depend on the person and what is going on in their life.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. It could have a lot to do with the past…May God bless you!