Connection

over 10 years ago

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 8 months now an I feel so connected with him. I’ve never felt so close to someone in my life…an I’ve noticed that my love for him hasn’t changed if anything it’s increased. Is he the one?? Soul mate? I feel like he is…

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jessica,

I would be glad to do a reading with you on this and see what lies ahead for the two of you. Check out my feedback then come and we can chat.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

I would love to help you, I specialize in love and I have some pretty good news for you. Contact me for more details.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jessica,

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

I wrote an article on Soulmates which maybe of particular interest to you.

All the best EstherLibra

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it would be my pleasure to give you a love forcast about this. an dlook into the cards for you. i do feel their is a good chnage coming for you and your bf.

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat for more detials and future insigts and advie.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Jessica, I believe with you two is like you both are connected because of because of how bad you both want to be together. I could do a reading with you in chat. Take time to read over my profile and reviews. I wish you well!

over 10 years ago

Wow thank you all who replied I don’t have the money right now but when I do I’ll chat with one of you :)

over 10 years ago

Specializing in all Love,Soulmates,and Relationship areas.I’m an experienced and accurate psychic.I will give you straight-forward and honest answers to help you find the truth of your situation and peace of mind.

over 10 years ago
psychicdiorlove's photo

Psychic dior (psychicdiorlove)

29 posts

Hi sweetie, please contact me as i will enlighten your situation and answer your every question. Blessings!