does he belive the lies

over 10 years ago

all booked on fights for the 14th june to meet up with my ex for a weekend, motel is booked too, emails back and forth have been excitedly on both sides organising everything. even a dinner with another couple we know in canberra.. then the male from that couple started sending me explicit texts! yes that right explicit! so i sent an email to my ex and said Iam NOT meeting up with these people. he notified them that due to the content of texts we are not meeting them.. then SHE sent my ex a email saying i started the whole thing.. shame i have the texts to prove thats a lie! but now my ex hasnt contacted me since he forwarded her email on monday.. does he believe her? he hasnt seen texts due to they are on my ph. will he contact me? will we meet up or should i just cancel everything loose the flight money? i have sent ex emails but have not had a response im worried that if i do go he wont turn up and if i dont he will be waiting for me.. what do i do? how do i prove my innocence? is it worth it? i did send ex an email last night saying i will cancel motel next wednesday if he doesnt make contact with me to confirm he will be there.. this weekend has been 8weeks in planning and 2 people have destroyed it for us!!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear PGB,

If you have to prove anything to anyone then in my opinion No IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

Seperate question, why you are communcating with this ex at all????

People become our exes for very good reasons. What has changed???

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…It seems that you need some true insight…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

these 2 peaple are jelouse over you and him. and want to seperate you from him. BE STRONGER PERSON. you will know what i mean soon.,

if you like you can contact me for more clarity., hope to hear from you soon !

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

PGB, These people are not doing nothing I get its just you are allowing them to do it. Since you allow it thats your reaction on what you wanted and planned for yourself. If you want more insight please let me know. Stand your ground!

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/02 TO 6/09!!!!

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Psychic Erica.. I Am Offering Specials from $5 & $10.. i can pick up on any situtation you may be facing. please call now!

over 10 years ago

Hello PGB, do what makes you happy take this time out for yourself, time is so precious and you deserve to be happy and not so tangled up with nonsense, I would be more than happy to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)