unblock him

over 10 years ago

Hello, I am developing my psychic abilities. Recently, a man I had a realtionship 30 contacted me. We have been chatting for the past month. He remembers what we had. He tells me he is lonely and not happy with his homelife. How can I get the message through to him that I am his true love? Thanks, Donna

over 10 years ago

It takes much work to develop or get comfortable with your psychic abilities if it’s something you haven’t got in touch with yet, at this point right now I think just telling him that you think you’re his true love would give you more mileage, however if you’d like to explain the story more to me that way I can give you the best advice possible on this you can send me a chat :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Donna, To me your thoughts is about its love. But you just felt that click does not mean its love. I don’t even think he told you that he had loved you back. If you want more insight please let me know. Love and Light to you!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have the insight that will help you…I have the answers that will help you with your situation…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

a great chnage is coming for you soon. and this is towards love.. your going to make a great decision soon.

you more then welcome to visit me in chat. i can get more intune with you and tell you more .

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Psychic Erica.. I Am Offering Specials from $5 & $10.. i can pick up on any situtation you may be facing. please call now!

over 10 years ago

Hello Donna, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me dear I can get the message to him within 5 days!

over 10 years ago

Specializing in all Love,Soulmates,and Relationship areas.I’m an experienced and accurate psychic.I will give you straight-forward and honest answers to help you find the truth of your situation and peace of mind.

over 10 years ago
psychicdiorlove's photo

Psychic dior (psychicdiorlove)

29 posts

Hi sweetie my name is Psychic Dior, I will be able to help you naturally open a new door for him, to open his eyes and realize he doesn’t have to remain miserable in his current situation, that there is hope and a new beginning, I can tell you right now hes felt something for you he has never felt before, this is what im feeling right away. But there is more to this story than what the eye can see. I would love to read for you and help unite you and him. Hope to hear from you soon!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Donna,

I would be glad to look into this situation in a reading and see whats going on,how he reallly feels,and so forth. Online and ready to help YOU!

Blessings!

Bluedragon