which man

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

i’ve had so many readings on this site and really i have also gotten so many different outcomes for different people. I have had 3 soul connections in my life, one at 21 (J) who people are now saying will come back, one at 28 (L) which was very strong, one i just met at 31® and i am also told i will meet another (?) . All of them were whirlwind then ran and i learnt many lessons. Who is the right one? I am interested for who gets this right as they would be someone i would be able to seek guidance for in the future! everyone i speak to sees me having the choice, which i felt myself.

over 10 years ago
abigail.white's photo

ClearChoicePsychic (abigail.white)

1 post

nice to meet you . I will be happy to help you find the right answers to your questions . contact me I will offer you some free time to make sure we have the right connection! I am already feeling some things you need to know …

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

SLJ, So many readings can get you confused on what you really want. To me I give all my clients step by step on what they should do with their lives as well tell them to stick to one psychic and as well always have one other just in case the one they want is not online. If you want to see what I can do. Please look though my profile and reviews! I hope I can help you! God Bless you!

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

Jessica true But im using this to see if i feel someone has truly connected.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…yes it is possible to be confused after getting so many different readings from others, but you have to understand that you need to have one main reader, that you trust and that you can get your insight from…I think that would help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have history with someone in your life.. somtimes you feel youwaste your time.. but hun.. i see it was time well spent.. and you will know what im talkin bout soon.

if you like you can visit me in chat for more clarity and insight .

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

i agree it was very well spent really even though it was very painful, i’m waiting for someone to shock me that they know whats going on for me :) psychic lee you are right with that part though .