reaching out

over 10 years ago

I was told to reach out everyday to my ex. Yesterday i called her got voise mail and left a message. Hello jessica you cna push me away all you want but im not going anywhere i love you and i want to make things better. I have something special planned saturday and want to take you on a date pick you up at 6 ttyl bye. Then this morning i sent a text: Good morning beautiful have a great hump day. Ilove you

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Joshua,

I understand you mean well but!!!

if she has said “LEAVE ME ALONE” OR DO NOT CALL MKE” then doing this after anything that like is said is counterproducive because it would be like not respecting her wishes.

You cannot make another person feel the same way as you do or wish to keep you in their lives.

You can only state the case once and then it is best to let it be unless you wish a court order against youn for harrassment.

Be careful here.

Sorry ESTHER

over 10 years ago

no she hasnt said do not call me of leave me alone. I got the book you recommended

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…It seems that you are very confused and have a lot of mixed emotions going on right now. I have the insight and answers that will help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Psychic Erica.. I Am Offering Specials from $5 & $10.. i can pick up on any situtation you may be facing. please call now!