Confused

over 10 years ago

I have met two great guys.Like them bot a lot. Rick he works over seas and is gone for 4 mths and home for a month. We have met seen each other and just really starting to get to know each other. Perry he is different. Like him a lot also. Been out with him and spent a lot of time with him. He is so hot and cold. Says he doesn’t trust women. I have asked him to give us a chance, I don’t know what to do.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Ashley, There is some goals and some lines you need to make with these two males in your life. Cause if you do not one will slip on you. If you want more insight on this Ash please contact me.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ashley,

It is back to the drawing board for you in my opinion as a counsellor.

Guy overseas may be lovely but!!! he is not with you enough to develop a proper relationship.

Do not bother trying to convince anyone that you are different to the other women. If Perry has trust issues they are his problem. It will only be yours if you chose to kieep him in your life. If you got involved he would likely to be suspicious of your movements and checking up on you. You are not reasonable for what happen to him before you. You cannot change another person mindset, only that person can chose to be more open or not?

So I recommend that you forget both guys in this case and open yourself to someone new any together.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Right off the bat, if I were you, I wouldn’t just go with the one whos hot and cold to physically be with him, if you do care for him more, than yes why not? But if you’re only doing it because Rick is away, it won’t last. You have time from both ways, Perry isn’t too set on keeping you around because he’s hot and cold, and Rick is away for now. That gives you a lot of time to think, doesn’t it?

If you would like me to shed some light on your situation, maybe give you more advice and tell you what I see coming up(and who’s better for you) contact me live.

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Ashley, Perry runs hot and cold because of a heartbreaking experience in the past which he does not care to talk about at least not just yet. If you need more insight, I am currently logged in to Bitwine for Chat. Joyce

over 10 years ago

Rick is a very nice gentleman. I think if we both wanted things to work we could make them work. But Perry seems to have my heart. He is the one i think about and want to make a relationship with. Like i said i’m confused and not sure what to do

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ashley,

Please understand it is not a reader’s job to tell you what to do.

Perhaps you may like to consider having a card reading done on Rick, since you are of the belief you both want the same things.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…it seems as if you are between a love triangle…let me help you with that…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

its better to have a conection with someone.. and someone who is honest with you at all time.. even though their is times. the honesty may hurt. you know what i mean?

for more clarity come visit me in chat if you like ..

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

I totally agree. I feel more of a connection with Perry. Rick is the type of man that is handsome and charming. Sweep you off your feet kind of guy. Perry is more of a down to earth let’s keep it real kind of guy.

over 10 years ago
ask_abigail didn't upload a photo

★ Psychic Astrologer Heal... (ask_abigail)

4 posts

Hello Ashley

I can tell you I am already picking up on several different energies & vibe’s from your situation. I do see that Perry is going to amaze you within this next month. Do not be discourage and feel as if your love life is going no where. It will soon pick up and start its course. Love is always something you feel like you’ve came across but not something you can hold onto. I understand what you are going thru with these two men. It is something you have been battling since a while. I have much more information to tell you about Perry. If you would like a more detailed reading/session I would be more then glad to provide my services to you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Abigail :)

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/02 TO 6/09!!!!

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Psychic Erica.. I Am Offering Specials from $5 & $10.. i can pick up on any situtation you may be facing. please call now!