will he regret his choices?

over 10 years ago

my childs father is not taking my ultimatum seriouusly,ive tried so much over 3 years,now he has a car and is driving about with a girl,but has made no effort to see his daughter.is there any chance he ll show up before i move home?

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I got some news for you Elsa. Contact me live~

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

it’s not good to say anything before we made connection. if really want insight of your situation and guidance with honesty. CALL ME now…i Will wait for you! stay blessed. thanks

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Elsa,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

All the best

ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have the insights and answers that you are looking for…I would love to help you. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he has been making some bad choices lalty. but somthing will make him open his eyes very soon.

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat for more clarity to whats going on.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Psychic Erica.. I Am Offering Specials from $5 & $10.. i can pick up on any situtation you may be facing. please call now!

over 10 years ago

Hello Elsa, I would love to help you if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)