Love Life

over 10 years ago
netta didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta)

6 posts

Hi my name is Antoinette Thomas. I have not been able to come into chat because I think I am blocked from you guys and also I can’t view your chat for some reason. But I wanted to ask you guys about this person that I have feelings for. I am not sure if he is with someone right now or not but I wanted to ask you that and also if you see me attending Grand View University starting this fall coming up (August) and just about this person’s feelings and thoughts and anything he is planning on doing with me involved (if I make sense). Thank you guys so much and I will have to email you because like I said my chat is not working and the only way I am viewing this website is because I am using a website that unblocks bitwine from my computer but the sad thing is that the chats are not working. Thank you guys xoox.

over 10 years ago
netta didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta)

6 posts

can anyone help me out please?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Antionette,

Unfortunately you are going to need to have that blockage taken off your computer by a computer IT person, because this is just a board for us to get your question before going into Live Chat for a proper reading.

Like most company, this is a paying website.

I hope you are successful in this and perhaps we can talk in person another time.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

Yes this is a paying site and I can clearly see what is going to happen for you surrounding this man. There is important information that you need to be made aware of. Light & Love!