talk

over 10 years ago

well i got to sit down and have a talk with my ex we got a lot of stuff out in the open but still didnt feel it went over so well. Before she walked in the house not in a good mood i said you can yell scream gouge out my eye push me away but i love you and im not going anywhere

over 10 years ago
spiritual..psychic's photo

LOVE HEALER & PSYCHIC (spiritual..psychic)

4 posts

hello. its good. you did great.but YOU need to join me In private chat .i will guide you and provide you GREAT INSIGHT. that will be HELPFULL.call Me regards..

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

I can quickly help you and advise you on how to go about this situation with him. Light&Love!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Joshua,

It could be to do with the different communciation styles of the sexes. Neither is right or wrong just different.

I assist you and I hope you are open to a bit of reading, I would like to get hold of this book: WHAT WOMEN WANT MEN TO KNOW by Dr. Barbara de Angelis.

Or you can come into Live-Chat and get some one on one psychological advice from me. I am a trained counsellor.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hey Joshua,

I’m glad to see that the two of you talked. That’s important. Usually when situations like this heat up, it’s difficult to set the tension aside long enough to communicate amicably. As a suggestion, keep listening to what she has to say and remain open to it. Sometimes it’s easy to get stuck in a thinking pattern that only revolves around getting back together.

If you’d like to look into this situation, I’d be more than happy to help. Hang in there and keep your head up!

over 10 years ago

Contact me to get an immediate answer for your question. I am Gifted psychic and expert in Remote Viewing here to give you a true complete reading.