my true love

over 10 years ago

The man i am in love with has been alittle distant for a couple of weeks. Now he says he just needs alittle time because he is a mess right now. Almost 3 yrs ago my husband was killed and i was shot also and almost a year ago i started dating Dave and it went good then a few months ago i told him i wasnt quite ready for all this bur we still went out. Then in the past month i realized how much i really want this man and how in love with him i am. I told him all this and more in the past week, i poored my heart out to him. What is going on and do i just give him alittle time and he will come back to me?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello Gina. i will give you full insight and guidance about your situation.but its public place .you have to join me for REAL HELP. i will wait for and and will be with you till your satisfaction.stay blessed thanks

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo

over 10 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

Honestly dear you need true help i know your hurting and over stressing your self I will tell you the truth and guide you on how to make things the way they are meant to be for you and him. give me a call dear hope to hear from you..

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gina,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Gina, I am having that he is thinking about the past with whats going on in his situation with his life. If you want more insight on the situation between you and him please let me know. Take time to read over my profile and reviews thank you! God bless you!

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

I have your answers please come see me right away. Thanks!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi gina.. this is a test for you by him being distance for a while. their is a reason for everthing. and if eel another lesson is going to be learned… come chat with me and i can tell you all about it .. and tell you also whats on his mind.and in his heart.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Honestly you’ve been through so much, this looks like it’s been continuous emotional hardships for you and you don’t deserve that at all, if not before all this, than definitely afterwards. Instead of stressing over this, take the time you have alone for now, this whole time off thing and let yourself heal a little bit. If you want to talk more and get some answers about him, stop by and I’ll gladly shed some light on your situation :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_catalina's photo

Psychic Catalina (psychic_catalina)

4 posts

Hi Gina , I was just looking over your situation and i do see you’ve been going through a lot and your patience is running low right now but i do see there will be light at the end of this tunnel give me a call so i can explain this situation more so you can have a better understanding instead of being in the dark not knowing which road to take….Catalina

over 10 years ago

Contact me to get an immediate answer for your question. I am Gifted psychic and expert in Remote Viewing here to give you a true complete reading.

over 10 years ago
miss_luna didn't upload a photo

LOVE HEALER AND ADVISOR LU... (miss_luna)

9 posts

hello,Gina. I see you’re very confused about his behavior. i’d like to help you on to the right path with him. I’m very interested in your love life and am willing to help.

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Psychic Erica.. I Am Offering Specials from $5 & $10.. i can pick up on any situtation you may be facing. please call now!

over 10 years ago

hello, I would be happy to help you and give you full accurate insight and details on your love life ,and the situation . I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth when things will change and time frame . Powerful spiritual reading – contact me on love life . 43 yrs exp , born with my gift. sunn10020- Blessings -Dawn -u-Destiny

over 10 years ago

Hello Gina, I’m feeling that very soon you will be putting a stop to this and please do not hesitate to speak your mind do not be afraid to say what you mean and mean what you say. I would be more than happy to help you more if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
ask_abigail didn't upload a photo

★ Psychic Astrologer Heal... (ask_abigail)

4 posts

Hi Gina :)

I am already picking up on alot of information that you do need to know of. I Would be more then happy to help

Hope to here from you soon!

over 10 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

I can help you to what you need to do in this matter, you need giudnces to the right path, im picking up on alot of negtive enrgey comeing from him theres more you need to know chat with me now for more info. god bless.

over 10 years ago
psychicdena's photo

psychic DENA (psychicdena)

5 posts

i have some info that whuld change your life please come chat with me

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Gina im seeing you need some healing as well however he is afraid I would like to work with you more when your ready give me ring and also your husband is trying to get you a message im seeing some type of robbery took place hmmm. Wunam

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Gina,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what lies ahead,for the both of you,and what can be done to make this situation more concrete. If you would like a reader known for his accuracy and honesty,someone who has done 1000s of readings,and who will look at your situation with compassion and empathy,then get back to me.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
starry_night didn't upload a photo

StarryNight (starry_night)

1 post

Hi gina i read your thead and i dont normally answer questions here but i felt compelled to make contact to try to help in someway…the man that was in ur past he had reddish strawberry blonde type hair facial hair ? and the gentleman you mentioned dave he has animals around him? wears a hat sometimes..western style? i see them in my vision and spirit has messages for you…contact me for a read and hope to be able to help you, sending prayers and blessings your way…Starrynight