Girl i was going to marry

over 10 years ago

Does she still have feelings for me? Is there anything i can do to reconcile and get her back in my life? Is our connection deep?

over 10 years ago

Her name is jessica and we live in oklahoma her bday is 10/20/85

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes joshua she does still have feelings for you. but things has been hard for you and her being together.. its seems theis is always somthing or someone in the way of the 2 of you actlau being stabliy happy. but i do feel somthing good is coming for you and jessica soon.

if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat. i can get into more details and tell you whats ahead of you and jessica in the future.

i hope to hear from you soon joshua!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

I do still want to marry her. Just unsure of when to contact her due to recen events that have happened as of this past weekend

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

COME CHAT WITH ME JOSHUA I CAN TALK TO YOU MORE ABOUT THIS.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Joshua,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me as I am also a qualified counsellor.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me sweetie, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I do feel that the relationship between the both of you is not over,but it does need a mending,contact me so we can start moving that relationship in the right direction.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Joshua, I feel like she still care for you. If you want to know more please read though my profile and reviews! You will be pleased with what info i can give you! Love and Light

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Joshua,

If you would like the honest truth and not a lot of BS, then come and get a reading from me on this matter. I can also talk to you about things you could do to get her back.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ms.rose's photo

Ms. Rose (ms.rose)

6 posts

Ah, Joshua. This question is timeless, isn’t it? Perhaps it isn’t something “destined” to be, but something you can still affect. I’d love to help offer you guidance on what direction to take with your love and your life.

Let’s chat soon.

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

30 years experience.. I would like to speak to you today about your future!

over 10 years ago

Contact me to get an immediate answer for your question. I am Gifted psychic and expert in Remote Viewing here to give you a true complete reading.