Love life

over 10 years ago

please tell me what do you see in my love life?

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel their was some ups and downs for you and your awaiting your soulmate… their is good news ahead. come visit me in chat i can tell you more!

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Levina,

Could we have a more precise quesiton please?

Are you asking about between you and a particular person or new romance.

Either way, reading can only be done in Live Chat with the reader of your choice.

Please note we have a wonderful free service of lots of articles under the News & Articles forums. Perhaps you may look to view some of the articles written by me there.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Levina,

I am online and available now to help you answer this question,and to tell you ways to get the manof your dreams to come to YOU!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Levina,

You are more than welcome to post your inquiries here.

If you are interested in a reading, I’d be more than happy to help you. We can look ahead as well as discuss what can be done now to make everything going forward even better.

over 10 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Levina -

I’m a professional psychic with many years experience reading love and relationship situations. Please read my profile and have a look at my feedback, and if you feel I’m the right adviser for you, come by in live chat and we will take a look at what is to come for you regarding love. Take care and best wishes! aboutagirl

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

I see the man you are looking for dear. Please consult with me so I can give you more info. I see the dark hair.

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!