Love in 2013?

over 10 years ago
l1977 didn't upload a photo

l1977

1 post

Hello! I’m wondering if I’ll find love in 2013? And if it could happen this summer, or later in year? Birth date 10 Feb 1977.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello 1977, I believe you will find this love your looking forward for but think about how you act on it and how you think clearly as to what you would like from it. Means to have a positive though “as in Yes I can and also will”. If you need more insight on this please contact me today! Scan though my profile and reviews! Love and Light

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

summer love ..YES. come vist me in chat ill meditate for you more and give you more accurate deatails to look foward to!

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb:)

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey! before making aconnection …. its NOT RIGHT to say anything about ur situationits.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I am happy to do a reading with you and am online now to help. Lets chat and see what lies ahead for you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

Well the question you may want to ask is how to keep the love strong right? Consult with me so I can help you.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

30 years experience.. I would like to speak to you today about your future!

over 10 years ago

Contact me to get an immediate answer for your question. I am Gifted psychic and expert in Remote Viewing here to give you a true complete reading.