Does he want more?

over 10 years ago
donee didn't upload a photo

donee

9 posts

Where is this thing with MB 8-7-67 headed? I’m confused as to what he wants or what his expectations are.

I would appreciate your insight! My dob 8-17-78

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Donee,

I do not believe I have seen you name on this board before, so I will assume you are fairly new to Bitwine.

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

Please visit me in Live-Chat to have this done. ‘ I would also like to let you know that we have lots of articles under the Forum of News & Articles which is a free service to our clients.

However, having actual readings still require a payment.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey…i will read for u for ur guidance and insight of ur situaiton. buit need to come privated. nothing can be share publically ..as its against policy of confidentialty…stay blessed…if u need straight and honest readings..call me

over 10 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

his independant nature plus his intense spiritual side leans him towards more singular life or…he needs ALOT of space. I can help you more. Please conatct me

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Donee, I think there is a decision that you got to make in this. Cause right now you have like no clue on what to do with this! If you want to learn more about him and how to figure out what he wants && needs! Look at my reviews and profile! I hope this makes you think before coming into a session with a reader. Love and light to you!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you need. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m a gift 25 year experienced advisor I can look into your life and tell you anything you need to know. I can resolve simple and hard problems that prevent your happiness. Come chat with me live and let me help you today!