Love

over 10 years ago

When will love come my way? I’ve realized some of my mistakes from the past and I’m working on changing them. I just want my heart to heal so I can move forward in life.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Shani, I believe you met a time in your life that you have to review and revisit things from the past in order to move forward to this new that you want. If you need help to stay focus please let me know. Feel free to read over my profile and reviews! Many blessings to you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. I can give you the best future insights and advise. you can click my link for more info bout me, reviews and deals.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you’d like, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
spiritual..psychic's photo

LOVE HEALER & PSYCHIC (spiritual..psychic)

4 posts

here is the LAST STOP of your problems/want clearit and insight..call me thanks

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Shani,

I really agree with Jessica here.

I appreciate the fact that you are using these past situations to inspire new growth in yourself. Doing so will help you move forward and allow you to emerge into a stronger and more confident you. Keep at it! If there is anything I can help you with or if you need additional guidance, please let me know.