Whats wrong with me???

over 10 years ago

Im having a very hard time trying to figure out what is wrong with my life. Its like 1 week everything is going good and all things fall right into place. Then all of a sudden it goes to everything going wrong and me having nothing but jad luck. Is my life ever going to get better and be steady on the right track? I feel like I just want to give up on everything anymore. Is this the point in my life that I just throw my hands up an say im done with it all or should I just keep going and deal with it? Please someone tell me if there is anything good coming my way. My dob is October 2, 1980 and my name is Kim. Thanks for all insight!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Curiousgirl, I feel like its all in your thoughts at how you look at things. Plus you need to learn PATIENCE! If you want more information on how you can get yourself set back in track! Please let me know! Love and light.

Take time to look though my profile && reviews!

over 10 years ago

Jessica thank you for your insights on this. I do have patience its just that im so tired of moving forward 3 steps to be knocked back down about 10 steps. Its not patience its frusration.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Curiousgirl,

I am wondering have you heard of the Law of Attraction??? You can get free information on this on the net.

It is A bit of like this:

Watch your thoughts, They become your words.

Watch your words, They become your actions.

Watch your actions, They become your habits

Watch your habits They become your destiny.

That is why I would like you to step back from your feelings of frustration at some time today and look around yourself and look for what is right in your life rather than what is wrong.

Also do not blame yourself when things go wrong – that is counterprodudctive.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

dont be hurt naymore.. their is a reason for you faling. and being hurt agiain from succeding.

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. I can give you the best future insights and advise. you can click my link for more info bout me, reviews and deals.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you’d like, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

No actually Esther I hadnt ever heard or saw that but it does make sense to me. Thanks Lee and Hannah I actually dont have access to a computer Until Tuesday so cant do a reading right now. Just feel like im loosing my grip on life so just trying to get a little insight until I can get the reading. Thank you all again.

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Kim sweety we are in a spiritual warfare right now and there are many that are going through the same situation I recommend spiritual cleansing for you to keep the disagreeable spirits out of your path,these spirits are waiting to feed off of any type of negative energy, thoughts and things so think positive for one…if you want more information email me on here on live chat Nicky Love Wunam

over 10 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

aww love. You are resisting changes that started to try and manifest last year. I would love to help and guide you. Lets open those doors. For some reason, you are holding on to the old beliefs and they are blocking your goddess energy….

over 10 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m a gifted 25 year experienced advisor I can look into your life and tell you anything you need to know. I can resolve simple and hard problems that prevent your happiness. Come chat with me live and let me help you today!

over 10 years ago

Thank you Nicky Love positive is all im being anymore. Lovevibrations what do you mean by im resisting the changes that tired to manifest? What kind of changes should I be looking for? I cant message you right as all I have is my phone. Do. The changes have anything to do with D August 18, 1980??

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello Kim,I feel that your good luck and good karma is around you its just not accessing you in the correct way,contact me now for a full energy reading so we together can get your where you need to be within yourself.

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

I am straight to the point and will be honest with you. I will help you to answer you own questions and to calm yourself.

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Curiousgirl, I know exactly what you mean. I have a 99.9 % proven way to prevent this from happening to you. I have studied this for quite sometime, and would love to help you. Please contact me ! Blessings

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Curiousgirl,

We are in the time of Great Mother Divine feminine energy that is rising and you can manifest this positive energy in your path but you should cleanse by the sea if you can and smoke out your home. You will feel the change and begin to embrace the divine feminine energy and things will change for you.

over 10 years ago
ms.rose's photo

Ms. Rose (ms.rose)

6 posts

We are in a great time of change and upheaval. This will mean different things for each person. I, myself, am starting down a new path that is definitely not an easy one. Let’s chat about what you already know and what more my guides can help you know better.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/262391-ms_rose

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Psychic Erica.. I Am Offering Specials from $5 & $10.. i can pick up on any situtation you may be facing. please call now!