intuition help

over 10 years ago

Hi I’m developing my own psychic abilities what does it mean if i get shivers in my right leg

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello, come to me let me help u ..i will guide u that what to do and how u can get all ur powers in ur control.dont wate ur time….m waiting to help u…

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further, get your Psychic abilities under control…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Louise, Something tells me about the weather changes! If you want to learn more please review my profile & reviews!

over 10 years ago
angeltarot's photo

Debirah J (angeltarot)

1 post

To Louise James,, that could also be the touch of a spirit guide. Most first and primary spirit guides remain to your right side, Try a guided meditation to meet your spirit guide to find out if this is in fact the case behind the sensation on your leg. xoxo <3>

over 10 years ago

Hello, I would be happy to help you and give you full accurate insight on your question . Contact me _sunn10020

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

I can help you understand but I need a private reading with you to assess the situation. I do understand what you are talking about trust me.

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo

over 10 years ago
islamicspiritualist didn't upload a photo

Islamic Spiritualist (islamicspiritualist)

6 posts

what you are doing to learn psychic? Is this under supervision of anyone or not?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Louise,

NO not necessarily will you get shivers down your leg.

Each person feels different things.

I have a friend who gets a sore palm.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiccrystal7777's photo

Psychic Michelle (psychiccrystal7777)

68 posts

my power will give you the right reading for you

over 10 years ago
amarilove's photo

Gypsy Love (amarilove)

13 posts

Every psychic feels differently. I know when I am really connected to someone, I get chills everywhere and get a strong peaceful feeling. :)

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can help and look into this for you just contact me today for some insight

over 10 years ago
jesaya didn't upload a photo

Jessica (jesaya)

90 posts

Dear Louise James,

Interestingly, I have also had the experience of shivers up and down my right side, not just my right leg. I find that this happens in time of deep focus or sudden clarity and for me it feels like new and greater energy entering me, because I learned something or made a new mental connection. My specialty is in guiding others deeper into their own intuition, so that they can develop spiritually, make wise choices, and enjoy the fun that it brings. If you are interesting in working with me, please contact me. Stay well and good luck in your explorations!

Jess