does he love me

over 10 years ago
asha81's photo

Asha (asha81)

6 posts

I have a very strong interested with this person (uvindu 96/04/28).i would like to know how does he feel about me

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey! before making aconnection …. its NOT RIGHT to say anything about ur situationits.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago

I will give yo with this person for the future . I read around the spirit of the person and their thoughts and give you the truth when you and him will go forward. full accurate insight and details on your love life. Accurate .Contact me and I can help you . Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Asha,

I feel you are using the Love word far too soon.

Remember guys do not feel in love with their hearts as quickly as ladies. Like is first.

Please come into Live-Chat to see if this is a possibility of Love.

I would like to recommend you visit our News & Articles Forum and read ’ HAVING A READING A BITWINE on pg 2 to understand how the system really works here.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Asha,

If you would like some real answers and options on this,I am online and available to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hi Asha, I specialize in connecting in with people to read their feelings and intentions towards you. If you need some clarity on which direction things are heading, please feel free to connect to me in chat. Blessings, Karen

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you need. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further in regards to your love life…May God bless you!