whats going on with him

over 10 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

my friend sean said he wanted to date me but when i agreed to do so he stopped pursuing me. He said he wants me and no other girl so why is he acting so hot and cold with me?

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further….it seems that he is very confused and he has mixed emotions going on right now…let me help you…I have great and affordable offers! Good Luck!

over 10 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hi Sherry I would be glad to help you with this. I can answer any questions you may have accurately and detailed. I’ll tell you what these mixed messages are from and whats going on, no sugar coat, just the truth! I have good feelings though!! I am available right now and I am confidant I can help! Sending light and love ~ Kelly ♥

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherry,

Re: Your friend Sean.

Please come into Live-Chat for a proper reading as this is a public forum and what I wish to say I prefer to say to you in private.

Remember the first 3 mins is free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey! before making aconnection …. its NOT RIGHT to say anything about ur situationits.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
oliverclay didn't upload a photo

Olivar Clay (oliverclay)

23 posts

It is simple he change his mind because he got the better one.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Olivar,

Unless you are a reader with Bitwine, please do not make comment.

You are correct in one way, people are allowed to change their minds.

Are you a counsellor???

ESTHER

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Sherry, Sean was your friend first I am correct? Im seeing after you two begin to date he realized he did not want to date you. He was not being truthful about another woman he was still dealing with..if you want to know more feel free to chat with me on live chat…Nicky Love Wunam