Housemate Horror

over 10 years ago

My boyfriend 11/5/1957 is sharing a house with an older Gemini lady, i suspect that she flirts with him when im not there and believe that she is trying to undermine our relationship cos she is keen on him.we have been going thru a few ups and downs lately and i beleive she is telling him to break up with me so she can have him. Am i right about her, what game is she playing if any?? My boyfriend has said that he not interested in her at all. Im about ready to put her in her place but i dont want to cause drama if im wrong. Is she trying to win him over and “back stabbing” me in the process??

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey! before making aconnection …. its NOT RIGHT to say anything about ur situationits.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Toni,

I can look into this with you and tell you if it is innocent or if there is something to be worried about. I can also tell you about some other things to help you in this situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some important insight that you need to know about this Gemini lady, come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have great offers and I am very affordable! Good Luck!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Toni,

I suspect you are correct. However I would recommend that we do a proper reading on this rather than just suspect.

Please come into Live-Chat for this.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

I see some things happening around this situation . Please contact me . I will give you full accurate honest insight and more on your relationship and this woman . Many years of reading situations like this , and gave accurate details and insight . Contact me _sunn10020 -My readings come true .

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

She is going to win him over, but you confronting the situation will only make her have him that much quicker. Contact me. ~Angela.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would be more then glad to look into this for you. and give you the best future insights and advise possible.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Toni, I feel like this friend of yours is like you both have trust related issues about things in each others lives. If you want to know how can you fix things please let me know. Feel free on reading my profile! Love and Light!