weekend away

over 10 years ago

invited to meet up with my ex (26.11.62) for a weekend away in june while he is home on business.. he has told me of his casual encounters overseas with other women.. if we do catch up will i just be a fling or will previous readings come true ( that we will reunite) what is he feeling and thinking? Our weekend away plans have been dicussed and agreed on.. why is he still contacting? has he the feelings he tells me he has? or am i just a game he knows he can play? please a true answer before i make a complete idiot of myself :-(

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

He does have strong feelings for you but he doesnt even know this yet. Right now you are a bit of a game to him but when he sees you and spends a little time with you his feelings will be 100% real and genuinie. But it still feels like theres more to this.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Penelope,

I am online and would be glad to look into this for you and see whats going on. Lets chat and see whats going on.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you deserve real answers this is somthing serious you need to know.

if you like you can visit me in chat and ill be glad to tell you his further intensions.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

PGB, I believe there was things that was left unsaid to this. He feels that needs to be more clearer to you. If you want more insight into this please let me know. Love and Light!! Jessica Insight

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey before reading anything about ur situation.its not good to say anything.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further, I have some interesting insight that you need to know…I have great offers and I am very affordable! Good Luck!