My fiancé is in jail

over 10 years ago

My fiancé has been in jail for over a month and goes to court. Tomorrow may 22nd . The victim of the charges o assault recanted their story and statement saying that they lie in the police . My. Fiancé said he will take this case all the way to trial but I’m hoping the charges will just be dismissed . Will the district attorney Ty and take this ADR to trial or dismiss ? Going crazy in Houston tx .

over 10 years ago

I would love to chat with you and help you through this tough time, contact me anytime :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Valerie,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is happening. I am available now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear what your going through with your fiance.

i do see things are going to look better for you and you getting your hearts dersire.. tha both of you.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Valerie, I am getting that this stressing you out a bit making you worry a little too much. Take time breathe and relax. If you want a reading to see if things will change for the best please let me know. Love and Light to you!

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey before reading anything about ur situation.its not good to say anything.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago

When there is no victim there is no crime. I would be surprised if the “Victims” were not charged with filing a false police report.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Don’t worry your fiance will be just fine, he was innocent, so things will work out in his favor…I have great offers and I am very affordable! Good Luck!

over 10 years ago
katiespsychicreadings's photo

katie (katiespsychicreadings)

12 posts

dear i’d love to help you after looking into your story a little bit i predict we burn him a candle we can fix this i wanna help you in all this and i’d like for you to updated me everything that go’s on i wanna help your fiance i wanna take him outta there so he can be with you dear and i’d also like to give you a full reading and take a look at the two of your future together please come see me anytime