WHEN WILL HE ARRIVE

over 10 years ago

I an a single woman and I would now like to meet a man. Will I meet someone soon? Is so when? Thanks

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Freya, As soon I seen your name I had something waiting to be stabled for a settlement. If this makes sense please let me know. If you want a session when you meet this man how to keep this man in line. Please read though profile and reviews! I hope to be talking to you. Love and light with blessings!

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Freya,

I respect the fact that you know what you want! If you’d like a reading on this matter, I’d be more than happy to look into this for you. For now, try to walk into new situations with a fresh perspective. It’ll make a difference.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your soulmate is in the midst. of apearing.

come chat with me i can tell you more detials of what you need to know about him and more.

hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Freya,

I would be glad to look into this and see what can be seen on the situation. I can even help make the man you are looking for come to you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Freya,

Your first port of call is a reading on the subject of new romance and from there look at a time frame.

I personally tend to time my readings in three months blocks because one period may give a no answer to new romance and within the next three months you get a yes

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Freya,

I offer you Honest Enlightenment about meeting a man.

<= Click my Name & Connect in Live Chat With ME