Love life

over 10 years ago

I’ve been told the basically the same thing about my love by 2 different psychics from one-on-one readings.

Just wanted to know if anyone here has more information.

What I would like to know is about a man (9/30/68) who I was involved with recently and if he will be returning to me.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Lisa, I believe there a lot of movement that your going though right now. Trying to figure out which thing fixes where. If you want to know whats if this man was meant to be or not. Come forward for a session reading. I will listen to you. As well give you the advice worth telling to you. Read over my profile and reviews! Have a nice day. God bless you

over 10 years ago
visonary_angela didn't upload a photo

Angela (visonary_angela)

1 post

I Would Love To Help You Find The True Love Story In Your Life Please Contact me

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lisa,

If two different people came back with the same answer, I am wondering why their answers is not enough?

What exact additional information do you need?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Lisa,

I would be glad to look into this with you and honestly tell you what I sense and see on it. Please check over my feedback!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Lisa,

I will offer Honest Enlightenment about Mr. 9/30/68. I will help you to know if you should expect him to choose to engage in a Life Partner Relationship with you.

<= Click my Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago

@EstherLibra the two different readings were love life in general and not specifically about the man I’m asking about now.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!